Senior Technical Support Engineer
As a Sr. Tech Support Engineer you will work with our client’s largest, most important customers to Implement & Support the client’s enterprise and reduce cycle time and errors in their critical business processes. You will also extend the product to solve their customers’ most challenging use cases by leveraging your development skills to integrate a variety of systems with their technology. You will independently fulfill client facing functional and technical roles in the support of products. This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Take ownership of incoming help requests from end users and document all pertinent customer information.
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate channel.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process all the way through to the final resolution.
- Use logical reasoning to analyze a situation and make use of available debug utilities.
- Identify and learn old and new software features supported by the organization.
- Hands-on experience working with fixes at the product level, including installing and upgrading software.
- Test fixes and BETA versions of the software to ensure reported problem(s) have been adequately resolved.
- Ability to establish proper course of action to ensure efficient completion of work within prescribed time limits.
- Develop FAQ and Knowledge Base articles to aid in problem resolution.
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- Working knowledge of Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting, Citrix, Virtual Environments.
- Basic knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting, Excel macros
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Cluster
- 24 x 7 rotating shifts