Solution Architect - RPA
Ahead Group is looking for creative, technical problem solvers to join our professional services organization. Join our client and work on the leading edge of the Robotic Process Automation movement. Their products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design solutions utilizing the client’s best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, MySql
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices. Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals
- Have experience in managing/leading the team of at least 5 people.