Cisco Voice and Video Engineer - Insurance
Ahead Group is looking for a Senior Cisco Video & Voice Engineer, who will primarily focus on providing Video/Voice and unified communication solutions to meet client requirements.
The candidate should be highly technical and experienced in the voice and network field, working to optimize all areas of voice services and provide support for implementation, operations & clients on delivering projects in timely manner. The candidate should have mindset that drives consistent high-quality solutions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project delivery of voice projects, such as Cisco Call Manager upgrade, Telepresence Video feature enhancements, softphone implementation, deployment of global dial-plan
- Gather business requirement and create solution document
- Provide L2/L3 support for critical voice service
- Technical collaboration with management, application development, project managers and other infrastructure groups
- Work closely with global team to ensure clients global standards are maintained and priorities are aligned.
- Ensure technical standards are followed
- Pro-actively identify problem areas.
- Hands on experience of Cisco Telepresence Video Conference Systems
- Hands on experience of Cisco Call Manager
- Knowledge of other voice technologies such as Sesssion Border Controllers, Avaya etc.
- Knowledge of voice applications for PC and Mobile. For example Jabber, Webex, S4B etc
- Familarity with carrier technology. For example SIP, BRI, PRI etc
- Familaierarity with Cisco Video Endpoints (SX80, DX80 etc)
- Common IP Voice Technologies SIP, H323, RTP etc.
- Knowledge of Network Internet Techologues, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls etc
- Experience of supporting IP voice services in large organisations. For example performing technology changes and resolving incidents within company policies and guidelines.
- Experience acting as a IP voice SME on large projects. For example project planning, scheduling.
- Experience working with external technology vendors and suppliers. For example specifying requirements, obtaining pricing quotations supervising changes.Experience working wit
- Experience working with global IT teams. For example reviewing global standards, obtaining global approval for local solutions.
- Experience working with Japan Carriers, NTT, KDDI, Softbank etc
- Native Level Japanese/ Business Level English