ITSM Change Analyst - Insurance
Ahead Group is looking for a Change Analyst to join a global insurance leader to support their ITSM function to enhance collaboration across multiple areas of a complex enterprise.
The Change Analyst will work to reduce IT outages and increase efficiency within the company by providing top level risk and change analytical expertise.
- Analyze risk and impact in ServiceNow Change Tickets, escalating and highlighting risky work, resulting in minimizing risk to the business.
- Chair (Japanese/English) in the absence of the IT Change Manager.
- Pro-actively identify areas of process improvement within the ITSM function.
- Build and sustain strong rapport with infrastructure team and application team members, resulting in effective communication and clear understanding of planned work.
- Scope and deliver change process training are given to all required team members.
- Support Regional change manager for the agreed overall scope of the function.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT, preferably for financial institutions.At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in IT change management, preferably running a CAB in an enterprise scale corporation.
- Strong ITIL background and analytical ability regarding change.
- Business level English and at least N1 JPLT Japanese ability required.
Preferred skills :
- Strong cross technology background in areas such as network, distributed, end user and mainframe.
- Understanding of foundational IT technical issues and relationships.
- Knowledge of corporate tool sets such as Service-Now (incident/problem)