Project Coordinator - Insurance
Are you prepared to join a dynamic and fast-moving yet established global market leader? We are a SAAS service provider to the insurance industry. With German roots we have quickly internationalized our portfolio and established subsidiaries on four continents with more than 700 employees around the world. “Redefining Rules” – This is not only our slogan but also the values we live by.
We have set standards in our field and since inception 15 years ago are here to change the industry in a sustained manner.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You want to learn something new every day
- You are proud to deliver working and well-tested clean code
- You represent your opinion in the team, but always open minded to alternative ways
- You identify yourself with the agile values
- Can you manage multiple projects
- Understand customer needs
- Customer requirements gathering and analysis
- Manage timelines and delivery of customer solutions
- Support in the development of technical solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our service and work process
- Translate documents and other materials as needed
- Real time translation as needed between Japanese and non-Japanese stake holders
- Interpretation as needed
- A college graduate
- PMO / Project Coordination experience with experience in development and implementation projects
- Good at building and maintaning trusting relationships with developers and customers
- Native Japanese and at least basic understanding of English is A MUST
- Property and Casualty Insurance automotive system is a plus (but not critical)
- Ideally you are also experienced in: Managing projects from a technical perspective, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, Continuous Integration and Deployment, Distributed Version Management, Collaboration in the Development Community, e.g. Collaboration on open source projects, writing blogs, participation in user groups
Let us know if you have what it takes to support this company's growth in Japan.