Senior Development Engineer - RPA
Ahead Group is looking for an engineer who can help our client create innovative and differentiating features in their products, taking a holistic solution approach.
Our client is a world premiere Robotics Process Automation solution provider for Enterprises. As a greater percentage of their customers move their on-prem workloads to the cloud, they are expanding their cloud organization and looking for strong engineers to join them in their exciting journey.
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches
- Provide leadership to junior team members when called to do so
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Experience in development and architecture of cloud applications and infrastructure
- required 7+ years’ experience in designing software in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web applications
- Strong working knowledge in core Java, J2EE, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using the JUnit, TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Must have an experience in working with version control system like GIT, SVN etc. and build tool like Gradle and Maven, with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations and Processing technologies
- Should have good knowledge of Threading, Socket Programming, IPC
- Hands on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, IoC, DI, Knowledge of Serialization/De-serialization
- Nice to have: SCM: GIT, SVN, NuGet, Nexus
- Web: MVC, Web API, SparkJava, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JQuery, HTTP, HTTPS, XSLT, JSON, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS Education & Experience Requirements: B.S. Computer Science - Equivalent or more with relevant experience