RPA Program Manager
RPA Program Manager
Ahead Group is looking for a RPA Program Manager to join a world premiere Robotic Process Automation solutions provider for Entreprises.
As a RPA Program Manager you will work with their largest, most important customers to reduce cycle time and errors in their critical business processes. You will also extend the product to solve their customer's most challenging use cases by leveraging your development skills to integrate a wide variety of systems with their unique technology. You will independently fulfill client-facing functional and technical roles in their products. This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Design solutions utilizing best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Define and execute the optimum getting started methodology and standardize globally.
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the client to ensure roadblocks to RPA adoption are addressed.
- Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within the customer to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance.
- Chart and implement customer RPA journeys from an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- 10+ years of professional working experience product services industry preferably with strong RPA transformation experience.
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation.
- 5 years of professional experience in automation and/or integration projects
- Good exposure to Business Process Analysis and automation.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with a database like SQL Server, My SQL
- Should have a complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command of Web Design Patterns