Voice Delivery Engineer - Finance
Ahead Consulting is seeking a person to join our clients Voice Engineering and Deployment Delivery team within Japan.
This role is to primarily focus on upgrading Cisco (CUCM) Systems, Genesys, IVR (Concentrix), P&W(Sweet, WFM) and Verint Voice recording technologies within Call Centers as Technical Project Manager.
Provide end-to-end management/support to work with the PM (PMO) during requirement definition phase, within the Voice Services team on requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation/migration to post migration user acceptance testing and support. The candidate must have experience demonstrated experience leading a high profile project delivering some aspect of Call Center (Voice) and/or setup and migration Core CUCM IP Telephony services in a large scale organization.
• Work closely with the PM (PMO) on constructing of detailed project plans and develop system designs / SoW (Scope-of-Work), technical system design and schedules using established standards and best practices (high level of documentation quality expected) both in Japanese and English
• Proactively supports the PM (PM) on monitoring project tasks and deliverables (milestones and critical path dates), identifying and resolving issues and assessing variances
• Gathers metrics, and develop reports to monitor and track the team’s project tasks/deliverables
• Develops and maintain a productive working relationship with project sponsors, partners/vendors and key clients/stakeholders (end user business)
• Works with all levels of staff and management to communicate overall project progress and results
• Be of an escalation point for technical issues and/or queries for the PM, partners/vendors, and team members
Desirable qualifications for this job would include:
• Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and communicate business needs for technical projects
• Knowledge/ Experience of strong Voice technology (PBX, Voice Recording, IVR, Reporting(WFM,etc), Carrier Technologies, Voice over IP CTI etc)
• To have knowledge of Cisco(CUCM) based Call Centers, including day to day technical issue escalations, long term planning and solution design, renewal/upgrade project.
• To have knowledge of Call Center application and Genesys integration via CTI. i.e. CRM(+softphone), etc…
• To have knowledge of Verint Voice recording with Call Centers, including day to day technical issues escalations, long term planning, solution design and , renewal/upgrade project..
• In depth understanding and experience of the following technologies.
o CUCM Call Center Solutions
o Verint Voice Recording Solutions
o Genesys(+IVR)/Call Center software..
o Avaya Call Center Solutions (useful)
o Nice Voice Recording Solutions (useful)
o Avaya/Call Center software. (useful)
• Experience supporting call center voice solutions.
• Experience working on and managing complex voice projects.
• Experience of managing Voice hardware vendors, manufacturers and Carriers.
• Experience in IT is required (Call Center Infrastructure, Network tecnicical skill would be good to have.)
• Interact with CUCM, Genesys and Verint distributors to convey organization’s requirements
• Strong cost management skills including excellent ability with tools such as MS Excel, MS project, etc.
• Experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to interact well with program leadership and senior management; strong presentation skills required
• Managerial leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, coach and develop staff
• Having excellent communication skills with a proven track record having an in-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to interact effectively with senior business stakeholders/managers
• Provide input into the evaluation of vendor proposals.