User Support Engineer - Healthcare Insurance Industry
Ahead Group is looking for a User Support Engineer to join our client in the Health Insurance Industry. Successful candidates will have around 3 years or more of experience providing support in an enterprise level environment. Candidates must also have a good understanding of written and spoken Japanese as well as strong English.
- Providing support to Japanese users locally.
- Working as the escalation/chase person for off-shore infrastructure teams for deeper issues on Exchange, VMWare, Group Policy, Active Directory, Network, mobile device, video conferencing
- ID management (network id application, revocation, password reset, login trouble)
- Troubleshooting of general software like Outlook, Skype for Business, Windows
- Troubleshooting hardware issues with desk phone, corporate iPhone, iPad, multi-function printer, webcam, video conference system, kiosks
- Filing all tickets in Cherwell and Service Now, follow up for escalation and tracking other requests/issues
- Project planning and coordination for migration to Windows 10, Cloud-based VM (VDI), application install and signoff checklists
- Maintaining IT asset inventory
- 3+ Years of relevent industry experience
- JLPT 2 level Japanese or higher
- TOEIC score of 800 or higher